Sunday 18 October 2020

UPDATES

Hello!! Omg it has been so long since I wrote here. I am already almost done with my second rotation of PECT 😛Glad to say that this second rotation has been quite fruitful and meaningful.. I really learned LOTS of things. 6 weeks left so I gotta enjoy my time here! 

So WFH = only go out during weekends, I mean night out on weekdays is possible too but J and I have different schedules and we'll be so tired from work/school. But it's ok! We have been cafe hunting during weekends (mostly for coffee haha, gotta admit I am slowly.... falling into the coffee addiction world 🤪) 


📍Baker's Bench - really good bread/cake but meh coffee. But overall, I loved it! I'd totally go back for the bread bc I am such a sucker for bread 🍞 



❤️ Here's us! Always so so so proud of you my dear. You have been working so hard and your efforts have finally paid off. Thank you for letting me part of your journey, even though sometimes I may not understand fully about what you do, I try to always be there emotionally and physically. Congratulations on your new phase in life, a step forward into the future ☺️



📍The Glasshouse. Tbh I think their coffee is nice but I am quite an amateur so IDK how to describe what I taste, I just judge according to what I think is nice LOL 

But!! They gave me hot even though we ordered iced :( not so cool....



📍Nylon Coffee Roasters. Ok this is quite a quaint area, peaceful and quiet. Affordable and high quality coffee, one of the places that we will frequent just for the coffee! 

Okie maybe one day I will write a more detailed post about internship and reflection and stuff? Honestly there's so much things going on recently, it's a little overwhelming and scary. 😭

 

No comments:

Post a Comment