Friday 14 February 2020

Happy Valentine's Day ❤️

It's our 3rd valentine's together... but we have only been together for (close to) two years hahahah that blew my mind a little when J told me about it but that was because our 1st valentine's together, we weren't together yet 😛(you get it, right???)

We have been celebrating valentine's or any other special occasion but this time round, we contemplated quite a bit bc of the virus and what not going around. Initially we planned for a picnic at Marina Barrage but that didn't quite work out, also due to time constrains. But that's ok bc we went to Merci Marcel @ Club Street! So lucky to have secure a reservation at the very last minute bc everyone else who walked in today got rejected bc it was full house.

I guess both of us enjoyed this simple date, we ate we talked and we laughed at some memorable times and I really look forward to many more milestones and celebrations with my guy ❤️


Thanks for the roses, the food and the indefinite love you have been showering me with since day 1. I don't actually say or show my appreciation often and I do admit that sometimes I take all these blessings for granted. But when I actually think about what I have (you, family, friends etc) I am grateful. And the only way to keep all these close is to not get too comfortable. As we gradually move onto our next phase of life, know that I will always be here for you, just like how you have always been for me.

OK WHY DO I SOUND SO DEPRESSING LOL but you get my gist la 😂I hope you liked the banana muffins I baked specially for you and my konglong card hehe. Cheers to the good and bad, and the most precious memories to come 💕☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment