Tuesday 31 December 2019

two thousand and nineteen

not gna lie, i l o v e d  2019. :)

no more dramas, lots of travelling to new (and old) places, new experiences, better results and independence and I give thanks to God for all of these blessings. I enjoyed my year thoroughly and I only hope for the new decade to be as wonderful or if not, fantastic. I also know that there will be ups and downs but I will pull through. 

If I had only one resolution for 2020, it would be to spend more quality time with my parents bc as I am stepping into adulthood, they are getting older each year and it s c a r e s me. My only wish is for them to be healthy and happy and nothing else will be more important than that. Of course, I wrote down all of my 2020 resolutions and I really hope to achieve them. We'll check back at the end of 2020 to see :)

Happy New Year everybody! Far or near, have a good one! 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment